BCN3D EPSILON W27
The Epsilon W27 is a powerful professional 3D printer, designed to deliver solid parts with industrial-grade materials, thanks to features such as its passive heated chamber and full enclosure. Powered by our Independent Dual Extruder (IDEX) system, the Epsilon W27 delivers exceptionally strong functional parts with quality and precision.
- Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF) 3D Printer
- 420 × 300 × 220 mm
- Material Extrusion
- Independent dual extruder system increases productivity by printing of two objects at once
THE BCN3D W27 EPSILON
Developed by BCN3D, the disruptive Independent Dual Extrusion System technology makes the difference in 3D printing.
- Duplication Mode
A setting that prints identical models simultaneously, doubling the production capacity.
- Mirror Mode
A mode that enables printing mirrored designs symmetrically and speeds up iteration.
- Soluble Supports Mode
A process that prints soluble parts to create intricate structures and avoid geometric limitations.
- Multimaterial Mode
A technique that makes it possible to print two different materials and combine their properties.
Key features of the BCN3D W27 Epsilon 3D printer:
- Bondtech™ Extruders
- Filament Runout Sensor
- e3D™ Hotends
- Heated bed up to 120ºC
- Multilingual 5’’ touchscreen
- Aluminium frame
Supported Printing Materials: ABS, PETG, PLA, PP, PA, PVA, BVOH, Tough PLA, TPU 98A
Watch The Video
ACCURATE, CONTROLLED TEMPERATURES
With the expanding enterprise 3D printing market, ensuring high-quality performance parts has never been more important, and a well-designed enclosure is the key to success. Epsilon’s fully enclosed, passively heated build chamber can reach 60°C by using the heated bed, enabling accurate, industrial-grade 3D printing for large-scale functional parts, right on the manufacturing floor. Confidently print ABS and ASA parts as large or as fine as you want, with no warping, and no delamination.
BUILT FOR POWER AND EASE
With an easy-access, full color, 5" touchscreen, you can control your prints and check the status of prints already in progress. And the entire interface can be switched to other languages, so with the touch of a button, your Sigma is ready to be used by anyone in the world. Long prints can be an important part of any production line, class room, or makerspace, so BCN3D incorporated a sophisticated Filament Runout Sensor which pauses your prints as soon as you run out of filament. This job-saving sensor allows you to load the next spool and continue exactly where you left off, saving you time, material and headaches. By incorporating a sturdy aluminum frame, high quality, dual-drive extruders from the experts at Bondtech, and custom e3D hotends, BCN3D has crafted a machine that provides more control, sharper details, and smoother performance for any material with which you need to print.
- Filament Diameter2.85 mm
- TechnologyFFF / FDM
- Build Volume420 x 300 x 220 mm (16.5 x 11.8 x 15.8 in)
- Special OffersNo
- Physical Dimensions750 (H) x 690 (W) x 530 (D) mm (29.5 x 27.2 x 20.9 in)
- Net Weight33 kg (72.8 lbs)
- Layer Resolution0.05 - 0.5mm
- XYZ Resolution1.25, 1.25, 1 micron
- Nozzle Diameter0.4 mm (included); 0.6 mm, 0.8 mm, 1.0 mm (sold separately)
- Print HeadIndependent Dual EXtruder (IDEX)
- Build PlateMagnetic Borosolicate Glass Surface
- Air FilterCategory H13 HEPA filter and Active Carbon filter
- ConnectivityWi-Fi, Ethernet, SD Card
- Compatible OSMacOS, Windows, and Linux
- Slicing SoftwareCura
- Warranty Period12 months
- Maximum Extruder Temperature300C
- ExtrudersBondtech™ high-tech dual drive gears
- Maximum Print Surface Temperature120C
- Power Consumption840W
- High TempNo
- Large VolumeNo
- Fully enclosedYes
- Advanced MaterialsNo
- Heated Build PlateYes