UltiMaker Method Carbon Fiber
Print carbon fiber reinforced nylon and other engineering-grade composite parts with three dimensional strength and accuracy like never before on METHOD’s unique industrial desktop platform.
Strong, Heat-Resistant Metal Replacement Parts
Carbon fiber reinforced nylon is optimized for high strength, stiffness, and heat resistance making it ideal for structural applications and metal replacements.
- Excellent strength to weight ratio - 110 MPa TS - for lightweighting applications such as robotic end effectors
- Engineering-grade stiffness - 7600 MPa Tensile Modulus - for structural applications such as vehicular brackets and inspection gauges
- High heat resistance under load - 184°C HDT - for optimal under-hood and tooling applications
ALL THE RESOURCES YOU NEED TO START 3D PRINTING OUT OF THE BOX
We’ll send onboarding instructions, tips, and videos to get you started printing reliable parts straight out of the box with METHOD
With over 25 videos and over 100 articles, our team has all the content you need to keep printing high quality parts in a variety of materials on METHOD.
Whether you prefer phone, email, or live chat, MakerBot support experts are just a step away.
Superior Nylon Carbon Fiber Parts with METHOD
METHOD’s unique industrial feature set produces carbon fiber parts with superior three dimensional strength and accuracy
- METHOD’s Heated Chamber delivers parts that are strong and accurate.
- Outstanding surface finish that hides layer lines thanks to METHOD’s Ultra-Rigid Metal Frame.
- Print the most complex geometries including internal cavities with soluble support, or use breakaway support for faster print times.
- METHOD’s sealed filament bays help keep the material dry, resulting in better print quality and reliability, and METHOD’s pre-print spool drying feature allows for the recovery of oversaturated filament.
What's in the box:
- 1 UltiMaker METHOD 3D Printer
- 1 Spring Steel Build Plate
- 1 Composite Extruder
- 1 Performance Extruder 2 Support
- 1 Nozzle Brush
- 1 Hex Key
- 1 USB A-to-B Cable
- 1 US Power Cord
- 1 EU Power Cord
Method Material and Extruder Compatibility Chart
- Filament Diameter1.75 mm
- TechnologyFFF / FDM
- Build Volume190 x 190 x 196 mm (7.5 x 7.5 x 7.75 in)
- Special OffersNo
- Physical Dimensions437 x 413 x 649 mm (17.2 x 16.3 x 25.6 in)
- Net Weight29.5 kg (65 lbs)
- Layer Resolution20 - 400 microns
- Nozzle Diameter0.4 mm
- Build Speed< 50 mm3/sec
- Build PlateFlexible steel build plate
- ConnectivityWi-Fi, Ethernet, USB
- Compatible OSMacOS and Windows
- Slicing SoftwareMakerBot Print
- Warranty Period12 months
- High TempNo
- Large VolumeNo
- Fully enclosedYes
- Advanced MaterialsYes
- Heated Build PlateNo