The UltiMaker Method 3D printer allows you to print ultra-precision parts with a 60°C heated chamber. Delivering uncompromised performance right out of the box, UltiMaker Method 3D printer is the only platform in its category to provide guaranteed dimensional accuracy on printed parts.
Bridging the gap between industrial and desktop 3D printing. UltiMaker Method 3D printer introduces an entirely new Category of 3D printing defined by industrial reliability and precision, fastest CAD-to-part, and maximum performance and minimal investment, called performance 3D printing.
Developed from the ground up leveraging industry-leading Stratasys technology, UltiMaker Method 3D printer features high quality components like a heated build chamber, precision dissolvable supports, and dry-sealed material bays. Perfect for quick prototypes, fit tests and concept iterations. UltiMaker Method 3D printer delivers maximum innovation with minimal investment.
$4,999.00 save $500.00
- 10% off
ALL THE RESOURCES YOU NEED TO START 3D PRINTING OUT OF THE BOX
We’ll send onboarding instructions, tips, and videos to get you started printing reliable parts straight out of the box with METHOD
With over 25 videos and over 100 articles, our team has all the content you need to keep printing high quality parts in a variety of materials on METHOD.
Whether you prefer phone, email, or live chat, MakerBot support experts are just a step away.
Ultra-Rigid Metal Frame Construction
- A structurally-optimized metal frame runs the full length of the body to offset flexing. Less flexing means more consistent prints with better part accuracy and fewer failures.
Circulating Heated Chamber
- Control the temperature and quality of every layer—not just the first. While heated build plates are effective at reducing warping, Method takes this further with full active heat immersion during the entire duration of the print.
Dual Performance Extruders
- The Dual Performance Extruder system is built from the ground up to accelerate print times and produce precise parts.
Dry-Sealed Material Bays
- Dry-Sealed Material Bays form a near-perfect seal to keep material free of damaging humidity. A suite of built-in sensors provides that your material is stored in its optimal environment—a feature previously only available in industrial 3D printers.
Dissolvable Support System
- Superior surface finish and unrestricted geometric freedom are paramount to delivering high quality printed parts. MakerBot’s Precision Dissolving PVA enables fast and easy support removal without compromising part design or dimensional accuracy.
Precision Dissolving PVA provides two key benefits:
- Unrestricted geometric freedom (large overhangs, cavities, etc)
- Superior print quality and surface finish.
What's in the box:
- 1 UltiMaker METHOD 3D Printer
- 1 Spring Steel Build Plate
- 1 Performance Extruder 1 Model
- 1 Performance Extruder 2 Support
- 1 Nozzle Brush
- 1 Hex Key
- 1 USB A-to-B Cable
- 1 US Power Cord
- 1 EU Power Cord
Method Material and Extruder Compatibility Chart
What You Need to Print Metal on the METHOD Platform:
1) UltiMaker METHOD 3D Printer
Print metals, polymers, and composites all on one machine leveraging the most advanced features available on a desktop 3D printer.
2) MakerBot LABS GEN 2 Experimental Extruder
The LABS GEN 2 Experimental Extruder allows you to print more abrasive 3rd-party composites and metals for longer thanks to hardened-steel components.
3) MATERIAL BASF ULTRAFUSE 316L | Stainless Steel
BASF Ultrafuse 316L Stainless Steel parts combine the next level strength, rigidity, and durability needed for end-use parts and manufacturing tools.
- Filament Diameter1.75 mm
- TechnologyFFF / FDM
- Build Volume190 x 190 x 196 mm (7.5 x 7.5 x 7.75 in)
- Special OffersYes
- Physical Dimensions413 x 437 x 649 mm (16.3 x 17.2 x 25.6 in)
- Net Weight29.5 kg (65 lbs)
- Layer Resolution20 - 400 microns
- Nozzle Diameter0.4 mm
- Build Speed< 50 mm3/sec
- Build PlateFlexible steel build plate
- ConnectivityWi-Fi, Ethernet, USB
- Compatible OSMacOS and Windows
- Slicing SoftwareMakerBot Print
- Warranty Period12 months
- High TempNo
- Large VolumeNo
- Fully enclosedYes
- Advanced MaterialsNo
- Heated Build PlateNo