MakerBot Sketch Large 3D Printer
Print Bolder & Bigger With Education Resources Every Step of the Way
Our largest 3D printer offering with printer training, student curriculum and filament for the whole semester included.
- 670 cubic inches of printing space
- (3) Spools of Easy to Print, PLA Filament
- (1) Teacher Seat in Printer Training Course & Curriculum Creation Course
- (15) Student Seats in Printer Training Course & Design Thinking Courses
- Cloud-based, printer preparation software
- (2) Flexible Build Plates
- Heated Build Plate
- Enclosed Print Chamber & Air Filter
- Onboard Camera
- Spatula & Snippers
- Heated Build Plate
- PLA for SKETCH
- Tough PLA for SKETCH
DRIVE INNOVATION WITH BIGGER POSSIBILITIES
Leverage the printer’s full print chamber and print up to 8.6” in length, 7.8” in width and almost 10” in height!
With a bigger printer comes the ability to print larger projects. From printing different bridge structures for physics, printing the skull of t-rex for biology class, or leveraging 3D printing for problem-solving projects.
Let students design as big as their imagination.STREAMLINING PRINTING FOR THE WHOLE CLASSROOM
Get more printed in less time, with the SKETCH Large you can load up the build plate with 10 projects at a time.
MORE THAN JUST A 3D PRINTER
- Kickstart 3D Printing On Day One
With over 15 hours of student curriculum accessible online, our Certification program gives your students the tools to build and strengthen their design thinking skills with 3D printing.
- Curriculum That's Ready To Go
Get access to community-driven lesson plans reviewed & approved by MakerBot Education. Find lesson plans designed for grade levels and subjects applicable to your classroom and curriculum.
- Classroom-Ready Software
Turn your students’ digital models into 3D prints with MakerBot CloudPrint, a cloud-based software that requires no software installation or student account creation.
- Filament Diameter1.75 mm
- TechnologyFFF / FDM
- Build Volume220 x 200 x 250 mm (8.66 x 7.87 x 9.84 in)
- Special OffersNo
- Physical Dimensions547 x 535 x 470 mm (21.5 x 21.1 x 18.5 in)
- Net Weight23.2 kg (51.2 lb)
- Compatible MaterialsMakerBot PLA and Tough PLA
- Layer Resolution100 - 400 micron
- Nozzle Diameter0.4 mm
- Build Speed< 50 mm3/sec
- Build PlateFlexible steel build plate
- ConnectivityWi-Fi, Ethernet, USB
- Compatible OSMacOS and Windows
- Slicing SoftwareMakerBot Print
- Warranty Period12 months
- Maximum Heated Build Plate Temperature110C [230F]
- Software BundleMakerBot CloudPrint
- High TempNo
- Large VolumeYes
- Fully enclosedYes
- Advanced MaterialsNo
- Heated Build PlateYes