The Sinterit Lisa SLS printer is an exceptional technology for product design and development as well as benchtop manufacturing. Because of its desktop size and capabilities, it is the leading desktop SLS 3D printer sold around the world. Educators have discovered that its unique characteristics make it especially attractive for colleges and universities.
Simply the highest quality desktop SLS 3D printer for the most affordable price. The Sinterit Lisa is for those who want professional quality prints within a reasonable budget. It produces the same high-quality prints as the leading industrial printers. This award-winning machine is the most reliable, consist and accurate SLS printer available today at workshop scale. It has made premium SLS 3D printing accessible to entrepreneurs, engineers and artists for workshops, design studios, the production floor and classrooms.
You can print with a range of materials including strong PA12, flexible and semi-flexible materials, TPE and more. Sinterit Studio Advanced software also enables you to use third-party materials for added versatility.
Go forward! Produce prototypes, new products or small series privately at home or in your office space.
- optimize with Lisa waiting time and costs per part,
- produce truly functional parts,
- get excellent dimensional accuracy and fine detail,
- get accurate and repeatable results,
- streamline your workflow with the most compact and affordable SLS 3D printer.
Protective Flight Case for Sinterit Lisa is required for shipping ($420).
- Fast cooling time
- Plug-and-play: no calibration needed
- Autonomic: no operator needed
- Compact size: 620 x 400 x 660 [mm] | 24,4 x 15,8 x 26,0 [in]
Included with the Sinterit Lisa:
- Sinterit Lisa 3D printer
- Set of accessories
- 2 pcs of laser protective glass
- Sinterit Studio software
Download PDF catalogs
Sinterit Solutions catalog PDF file
Sinterit Powders catalog PDF file
- Build Volume90 x 130 x 130 mm (3.5 x 5.1 x 5.1 in)
- Build Volume - Flexa/TPE110 x 150 x 150 mm (4.3 x 5.9 x 5.9 in)
- Special OffersNo
- Physical Dimensions620 x 400 x 660 mm (24.4 x 15.8 x 26.0 in)
- Max Size of Print Diagonally245 mm
- Net Weight41.0 kg (90.4 lbs)
- Print Bed Size150 x 200 x 150 mm (5.9 x 7.9 x 5.9 in)
- ConnectivityWi-Fi, USB
- Compatible OSWindows
- Slicing SoftwareSinterit Studio 2019
- Warranty Period12 months
- High TempNo
- Large VolumeNo
- Fully enclosedYes
- Advanced MaterialsYes
- Heated Build PlateNo