Intamsys FUNMAT HT
Entry level desktop industrial high temp 3D Printer.
The FUNMAT HT high temp 3D Printer is fully capable of 3D printing high-temperature functional materials like PEEK, ULTEM and PPSU, in addition to a broad range of engineering thermoplastics. Users can achieve 50-micron high resolution industrial quality 3D printing of the FUNMAT HT high temp 3D Printer.
Designed for high temp PEEK 3D Printing and ULTEM (PEI) 3D Printing.
Advanced thermal system design of this 3D printer includes a 90°C constant temperature chamber, 160°C heated build plate, and 450°C high-temperature extruder with all-metal hotend.
With its high mechanical strength, toughness, flexibility, chemical and radiation resistance, PEEK 3D printing material is great for a wide range of applications. These include applications for electronics, aerospace, and automotive industries.
$5,995.00 save $500.00
- 8% off
Advanced Thermal Design
Heated Chamber Up to 90°C, Hotend Up to 450°C
Automatic Leveling, Filament Absence Warning
Over 20 Functional Materials
Able to Print PEEK, PEKK, ULTEM (PEI), PPSU and other Functional Materials
ADVANCED THERMAL SYSTEM
CONSTANT CHAMBER - 90°C
MAGNETIC BUILD PLATE - 160°C
EXTRUDER - 450°C
4 high performance independent drivers ensure a high-precision and high-speed printing. Spectacular details.
Print the best performing materials
Open materials system
- Filament Diameter1.75 mm
- TechnologyFFF / FDM
- Build Volume260 × 260 × 260 mm（10.2 × 10.2 × 10.2 in)
- Special OffersNo
- Physical Dimensions490 x 535 x 655 mm (19.2 x 21 x 25.7 in)
- Net Weight53 kg (117 lbs)
- Compatible MaterialsOpen Filament System (most 1.75mm filaments compatible)
- Layer Resolution0.05 - 0.3mm
- XYZ Resolution12.5, 12.5, 1.25 micron
- Nozzle Diameter0.4 mm (included); 0.25 mm, 0.6 mm, 0.8 mm (sold separately)
- Build Speed30-300 mm/s
- Build PlateHeated glass build plate
- ConnectivityWi-Fi, Ethernet, SD Card
- Compatible OSWindows
- Slicing SoftwareIntamSuite, Cura, Simplify3D
- Warranty Period12 months
- Smart Monitor and ControlFilament Jam Warning, Nozzles Liquid Cooling System, Filament Absence Warning, Power Failure Recovery
- Filament Chamber TemperatureMax. 70°C/158°F
- Chamber TemperatureMax. 90°C/194°F
- Platform TemperatureMax. 160°C/320°F
- Extruder TemperatureMax. 450°C/842°F
- Printing Nozzles2 Printing Nozzles Without Scratching, Able to Move up and Down
- Motor Drive4 High Performance Independent Drivers
- High TempYes
- Large VolumeYes
- Fully enclosedYes
- Advanced MaterialsYes
- Heated Build PlateYes