SHINING3D developed the Transcan C as a professional-grade 3D scanner capturing exceptionally high resolution and accurate scans of objects from small to medium size for a great variety of industries. In addition, the 12 MP cameras produce rich and detailed textured 3D model, giving an intuitionistic image of the physical object.
· Adjustable scanning range to meet various object scanning needs.
· Smoothly shift between 3 levels of resolution in one project to create great detail with high efficiency.
· 12 MP professional color cameras provide rich and detailed color textured 3D model.
Ready-to-Use Dual Scan Range
The slide-rail design enables an easy switch of the scanning range between 150 mm x 96 mm and 300 mm x 190 mm meeting the needs of scanning objects of different sizes effectively.
The Multi-Resolution Fusion Algorithm allows a mixture of 3 levels of resolution of high, medium or low in one project for complex scanning tasks, which highly improves efficiency without duplication of work.
High Color Fidelity
Two 12 MP professional color cameras are installed to capture a detailed 24-bit color map, replicating the authentic color of the physical object. Transcan C is the ideal solution to capture color 3D data for virtual display.
High-Accuracy Scan Data
The compact design scanner produces high accuracy of 0.035 mm at its inner position, and of 0.05 mm at its outer position. These results are valuble to many applications for measurement.
Micro Details Reproduction
The minimum point distance can reach
0.0375 mm (resolution)
to reproduce fine details on the surface in its inner position of 150 mm x 96 mm.
The scanning process is fully automatic with the turntable. Combined with the scanning software's stitching algorithm, this ensures the efficient acquisition of 3D data without manual intervention.
The software interface guides the user through a simple operation process while providing powerful tools for the hustle-free optimization of the scan results.
- Light SourceWhite LED Light
- Calibration ModeManual calibration
- Scan ModeStructured-light scan with automatic turntable
- Scan Range150 mm x 96 mm 丨300 mm x 190 mm
- Single Shot Accuracy0.035 mm丨0.05 mm
- Texture ColorRGB 24-bit color
- Texture acquisition methodFully automatic soft light shooting
- Texture Map12 mega pixels, high fidelity color
- Align Modemarkers alignment; feature alignment; manual alignment
- Working Distance260 mm 丨480 mm
- Point Distance0.0375 mm；0.075 mm；0.114 mm 丨0.075 mm；0.154 mm；0.23 mm
- Data FormatOBJ, STL, ASC, PLY,3MF
- Working TemperatureIndoor, room temperature
- SystemWin10; 64-bit