UltiMaker 2+ Connect Air Manager Bundle
The UltiMaker 2+ Connect brings UltiMaker's connected workflow to the reliable single extrusion UltiMaker 2+ footprint. With the included Air Manager and Front Door enclosure, additional safety and a more stable print environment are also provided. Featuring a 2.4 inch color touchscreen, stiffer build platform, and network connectivity, the UltiMaker 2+ Connect can be installed in minutes and is easy to maintain.
- Build volume: 223 x 220 x 205 mm (8.7 x 8.6 x 8 inches)
- Network connectivity via Wi-Fi or Ethernet enables remote printing over the cloud with added security
- Easy control with the 2.4-inch color touchscreen
- UltiMaker 2+ Connect Air Manager removes up to 95% of ultrafine particles and shields the print area
Protect your investment with the Enhanced Service Plan for UltiMaker 2+ Connect. The Enhanced Service Plan provides an additional 1 or 24 months of warranty coverage (24 or 36 months total), with all parts, labor, and shipping covered for warrantied issues.
If you are buying for a school, a library or a or non-profit organization, create an educator account for special additional discounts, or request a quote today.
3D printing in the cloud
At home, in the office or classroom, easily send print jobs to the UltiMaker 2+ Connect. Via Wi-Fi or Ethernet, cloud 3D printing allows remote file transfer with added security from anywhere in the world.
And with UltiMaker Marketplace, customize your slicing experience with plugins (including CAD integration) for a simpler 3D printing workflow.
- Network connectivity: Via Wi-Fi or Ethernet, print remotely over the cloud with added security
- Easy setup: Install the printer in minutes, and benefit from improved ergonomics and assisted bed leveling
- Next-gen components: A stiffer build platform and rigorously tested material profiles ensure reliable printing
- Touchscreen: For every action, the 2.4” color touchscreen gives you intuitive control and assistance
- Easy maintenance: A clean and updated design keeps maintenance needs to around 20 minutes per month
- Wide material choice: With our open filament system, you can always find the right material
- Enhanced safety: The UltiMaker 2+ Connect Air Manager removes up to 95% of ultrafine particles and shields users from hot components
The UltiMaker 2+ Connect Air Manager gives you more confidence and setup flexibility. Designed to simply and effectively increase user safety, it removes up to 95% of ultrafine particles (UFPs) and shields users from hot and moving components.
Key features of the Air Manager:
- UFP filtering: For more air quality peace of mind, the UltiMaker 2+ Connect Air Manager includes a single-speed fan to efficiently pull air through a large EPA filter. This gives you the flexibility to install multiple printers in more locations.
- Enhanced operator safety: The UltiMaker 2+ Connect Air Manager fully encloses the build chamber for a more stable printing environment and to prevent anyone from touching hot and moving components
Now includes enterprise software
Unending access to UltiMaker Essentials
UltiMaker Essentials gives you the tools you need to start 3D printing at work, while meeting IT requirements. Features include remote printer management, firmware firewalls, verified plugins, and direct support.
- UltiMaker Cura Enterprise
- Security-assessed software
- User access management
- Associate level e-learning
- Included with every 3D printer
- Filament Diameter2.85 mm
- TechnologyFFF / FDM
- Build Volume223 x 220 x 205 mm (8.7 x 8.6 x 8 in)
- Special OffersYes
- Physical Dimensions357 x 342 x 388 mm (14.1 x 13.5 x 15.3 in)
- Net Weight17.3 kg (38.7 lbs)
- Layer Resolution0.06 - 0.30mm
- XYZ Resolution12.5, 12.5, 5 micron
- Nozzle Diameter0.4 mm (included); 0.25 mm, 0.6 mm, 0.8 mm (sold separately)
- Print HeadSingle extrusion with swappable nozzle and dual cooling fans
- Build Speed< 24 mm3/s
- Build Plate20 - 110 °C heated glass build plate
- Air FilterHEPA filter
- ConnectivityWi-Fi, Ethernet, USB
- Compatible OSMacOS, Windows, and Linux
- Slicing SoftwareCura
- Warranty Period12 months
- UltiMaker 2+ Connect WarrantyStandard warranty - 1 year, Enhanced Service Pack - 2 years, Enhanced Service Pack - 3 years
- High TempNo
- Large VolumeNo
- Fully enclosedNo
- Advanced MaterialsNo
- Heated Build PlateYes