The UltiMaker S3 is a dual extrusion desktop 3D printer that delivers high quality, composite-ready performance - in a smaller footprint. Packed with our latest technology, the UltiMaker S3 3D printer is as easy to use as it is powerful, offering the most cost-effective way for disruptive businesses to adopt in-house 3D printing.
The UltiMaker S3 is a complete production system you can depend on in the office or studio. With advanced features to ensure a reliable printing experience, it is still simple to use thanks to its award-winning touch interface and seamless software integration.
- Dual extrusion with a build volume of 230 x 190 x 200 mm (9 x 7.4 x 7.9 inches)
- Down to 20 micron (0.001 inch) layer resolution
- Open filament system, compatible with glass and carbon fiber composites
- Dual filament flow sensors notify you if material runs out
- 4.7-inch touchscreen interface – Winner of iF Design Award 201
Protect your investment with the Enhanced Service Plan for UltiMaker S3. The Enhanced Service Plan provides an additional 1 or 24 months of warranty coverage (24 or 36 months total), with all parts, labor, and shipping covered for warrantied issues.
If you are buying for a school, a library or a or non-profit organization, create an educator account for special additional discounts, or request a quote today.
A more reliable 3D printing experience
Active bed leveling ensures great adhesion for every print, while sensors constantly monitor material flow while printing. Combine with rigorously tested print profiles in UltiMaker Cura software, and you don’t just have a 3D printer – it’s a complete production system to depend on.
- Network connectivity: Print via Wi-Fi, LAN, cloud, or with USB
- Touch screen: Effortless operation via an award-winning user interface
- Advanced active leveling: Reliable first-layer adhesion, enables unattended use
- Front enclosure: Improved printing environment for better print results
- Flow sensor: Stay informed when filament runs out to increase print success
- Easy setup and monitoring: With NFC material recognition and internal camera
- Composite materials compatible: Print parts with high strength and unique properties
Now includes enterprise software
Unending access to UltiMaker Essentials
UltiMaker Essentials gives you the tools you need to start 3D printing at work, while meeting IT requirements. Features include remote printer management, firmware firewalls, verified plugins, and direct support.
- UltiMaker Cura Enterprise
- Security-assessed software
- User access management
- Associate level e-learning
- Included with every 3D printer
- Filament Diameter2.85 mm
- TechnologyFFF / FDM
- Build Volume230 x 190 x 200 mm (9 x 7.5 x 7.9 in)
- Special OffersNo
- Physical Dimensions394 x 489 x 637 mm (15.5 x 19.3 x 25.1 in)
- Net Weight14.4 kg (31.7 lbs)
- Layer Resolution0.06 - 0.30mm
- XYZ Resolution6.9, 6.9, 2.5 micron
- Nozzle Diameter0.4 mm (included); 0.25 mm, 0.6 mm, 0.8 mm (sold separately)
- Print HeadDual extrusion print head with auto-nozzle lifting system and swappable print cores
- Build Plate20 - 140 °C heated glass build plate
- ConnectivityWi-Fi, Ethernet, USB
- Compatible OSMacOS, Windows, and Linux
- Slicing SoftwareCura
- UltiMaker S3 warrantyStandard warranty - 1 year, Enhanced Service Plan - 2 years, Enhanced Service Plan - 3 years
- High TempNo
- Large VolumeNo
- Fully enclosedNo
- Advanced MaterialsNo
- Heated Build PlateYes