UltiMaker S7 Pro Bundle
Unleash true 24/7 3D printing
Expand your 3D printing capabilities with the UltiMaker S7 Pro Bundle. The built in material station makes production seamless and easy so you can hit the ground running.
By adding the Material Station to the UltiMaker S7, you gain 6 front-loading spool bays, plus automatic humidity control and material handling. This saves operator time, while increasing print success rate and quality.
Key Features :
- Fused filament fabrication (FFF)
- Print head Dual extrusion print head with auto-nozzle lifting system and swappable print cores
- Build volume: 330 x 240 x 300 mm
This bundle includes:
Protect your investment with the Enhanced Service Plan for Ultimaker S7. The Enhanced Service Plan provides an additional 12 or 24 months of warranty coverage (24 or 36 months total), with all parts, labor, and shipping covered for warrantied issues.
If you are buying for a school, a library or a or non-profit organization, create an educator account for special additional discounts, or request a quote today.
The UltiMaker S7 is your gateway to the entire UltiMaker platform. Access all the tools you need to start 3D printing – Manage and monitor your prints securely with the UltiMaker Digital Factory, improve your 3D printing knowledge with e-learning courses on the UltiMaker Academy, and choose from hundreds of materials and plugins using the UltiMaker Marketplace
- Easy setup and monitoring: Start printing quickly with a simple first-time user experience. Including NFC material recognition and a high-resolution internal camera
- Access to the UltiMaker platform: Seamless integration with the extensive UltiMaker platform. Including software, materials, and hardware
- Environmental control: The integrated air manager fi lters out up to 95% of UFPs while also keeping the build chamber temperature carefully regulated
- Advanced active leveling: Reliable fi rst-layer adhesion enables unattended use without manual leveling
- Wide material choice: Use almost any material with our open fi lament system, including composites
- Large build volume: Scale up with bigger parts or batch production Network connectivity: Print via Wi-Fi, LAN, cloud, or USB
- UltiMaker Essentials: Access to security-assessed software – with remote printing, user management, and e-learning
- Flexible build plate: The PEI-coated build plate makes for reliable print adhesion and removal. A sensor also assures your build plate will always be in place before printing
Designed for ultra-low maintenance and tested to be left unattended, the Material Station allows the UltiMaker S7 to print longer – day or night. Loading material into the Material Station takes seconds – not minutes. Simply open the door, drop the spool into a bay, and guide it to extruder 1 or 2. During a print, any spool that is not being used can be switched out.
Each of the Material Station's material bays have NFC readers and reinforced prefeeders for integration with UltiMaker Cura and Digital Factory. Every spool is kept at 40% relative humidity, making it easy to realize more 3D printing applications with almost any combination of polymers and abrasive composites.
Now includes enterprise software
Unending access to UltiMaker Essentials
UltiMaker Essentials gives you the tools you need to start 3D printing at work, while meeting IT requirements. Features include remote printer management, firmware firewalls, verified plugins, and direct support.
- UltiMaker Cura Enterprise
- Security-assessed software
- User access management
- Associate level e-learning
- Included with every 3D printer
UltiMaker Enhanced Service Plan
Enhanced Service Plan - UltiMaker S5, 2 Year
The UltiMaker Enhanced Service Plan extends and enhances the standard warranty coverage on UltiMaker hardware. The plan includes an extra 12 months of warranty for your 3D printer with all repairs and shipping covered. You also still receive the best possible local service from trained and certified partners.
Enhanced Service Plan - UltiMaker S5, 3 Year
The UltiMaker Enhanced Service Plan extends and enhances the standard warranty coverage on UltiMaker hardware. The plan includes an extra 24 months of warranty for your 3D printer with all repairs and shipping covered. You also still receive the best possible local service from trained and certified partners.
Contact us now for more information!
- Filament Diameter2.85 mm
- TechnologyFFF / FDM
- Build Volume330 x 240 x 300 mm (13 x 9.4 x 11.8 in)
- Special OffersYes
- Physical Dimensions495 x 585 x 780 mm (19.5 x 23 x 30.7 in)
- Net Weight29.1 kg (64.2 lbs)
- Layer Resolution0.06 - 0.30mm
- XYZ Resolution6.9, 6.9, 2.5 micron
- Nozzle Diameter0.4 mm (included); 0.25 mm, 0.6 mm, 0.8 mm (sold separately)
- Print HeadDual extrusion print head with auto-nozzle lifting system and swappable print cores
- Build Speed< 24 mm3/s
- Build PlatePEI-coated flexible steel build plate
- Air FilterHEPA filter
- ConnectivityWi-Fi, Ethernet, USB
- Compatible OSMacOS, Windows, and Linux
- Slicing SoftwareCura
- Warranty Period12 months
- Feeder typeDual-geared, abrasion-resistant
- Spool bays6 with NFC recognition
- UltiMaker S7 WarrantyStandard warranty - 1 year, Enhanced Service Pack - 2 years, Enhanced Service Pack - 3 years
- High TempNo
- Large VolumeYes
- Fully enclosedYes
- Advanced MaterialsYes
- Heated Build PlateYes