The EinScan-SP provides a high quality yet affordable desktop scanning option with reverse engineering capabilities.
The expert choice with an enhanced experience:
- High accuracy certified through serious accuracy calibration process
- Faster scanning speed
- Make high resolution 3D modeling accessible to professional users
- Meet your demands for high-quality 3D modeling of reverse engineering and design
Limited Time Offer! Get $300 off the EinScan-SP between September 13th and October 13th, 2023!
$2,399.00 save $300.00
- 13% off
Multi-functional 3D scanner
- Capture 3D Data Easier and Faster.
- Dual scan modes: Auto Scan and Fixed Scan.
- Wide scan range from small to large.
Easy Operation, Faster Scanning Speed
- One-click scanning.
- Automatic calibration with no rigid set-up required.
- 4 seconds for a single scan.
- 1 minute for a 360-degree scan under auto scan mode.
High Accuracy Certified Through Serious Accuracy Calibration Process
- Higher accuracy, 0.05mm for a single scan.
- Multiple ways of alignment: markers, turntable markers, feature and manual.
Extensive post-processing functions
Software of EinScan-SE/SP has the functions of filling holes, smoothing and sharpening, and can also readjust the data coordinates in the post-processing process to provide more perfect 3D data for subsequent applications.
Capable of Reverse Engineering and Design in Office
Explore fast scanning experience. Making the high-resolution scanning available to everyone
Compatible with 3D printers
- Auto meshing to watertight 3D data.
- Seamlessly connect to 3D printers.
- Provide API access service for any brand 3D printers.
- Optional industrial pack and color scanning module
- Ideal for small to medium sized, high-detail objects such as jewelry
- EinScan-SP Scanner
- Solid Edge Shining 3D OEM Edition Single Seat License
- TypeDesktop White Light 3D Scanner
- Scan speed.25 frames per second
- Hardware RecommendationsIntel Core dual-core i5 or higher processor
NVidia GTX 660 series or higher graphics card
2 GB minimum VRAM and 16 GB minimum RAM
USB 3.0 and 2.0 connections
- Supported OSSupported OS: Windows 7, 8.1, 10 (64bit)
- NoteNot compatible with AMD processors
- Single Frame Scan< 4 seconds
- Scan Accuracy< 50 micron
- Scan Volume1200 х 1200 х 1200 mm